Servings: 8 Prep 25 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins to 25 mins
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken (about 8 ounces), cut into small cubes
- 2 cans (8 ounces each, 8 rolls each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 1 bag (8 ounces) seasoned stuffing mix, finely crushed
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix cream cheese, butter, chives and lemon pepper in small bowl until smooth. Add chicken.
3. Separate one can of dough into 4 rectangles. Pinch together perforated area of each rectangle; cut each rectangle in half crosswise to form 8 smaller rectangles. Repeat with second can to make a total of 16 small rectangles.
4. Place 2-1/2 tablespoons chicken mixture in middle of each rectangle of dough; fold short end over filling; pinch edges together to seal. Lightly brush each croquette with melted butter; roll in stuffing to coat. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 452, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 48, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 987, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.