Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 16 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 10 ounce box frozen corn, thawed
- 2 15 ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Stir in cumin, coriander and chili powder; cook 1 minute.
2. Stir in chicken broth and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer. Add chicken. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir corn, beans and salt into pot. Heat through. Spoon into bowls and top with shredded cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 276, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 48, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 706, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.