- 1 egg
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (2 slices)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 4 pita breads (6 inch), split open a third of way around
- Shredded Romaine lettuce
1. Prepare outdoor grill or heat broiler.
2. Beat egg in bowl. Mix in chicken, crumbs, Parmesan, anchovy, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic and pepper.
3. Between sheets of waxed paper coated with cooking spray, flatten rounded 1/2 cup mixture to 5-inch patty, for total of 4 burgers.
4. Grill or broil burgers 6 minutes, until internal temperature is 165 degrees F; turn once.
5. Mix sour cream and dressing in a bowl. In each pita, place 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture, burger and lettuce. Drizzle with extra sour cream mixture.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 538, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 167, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 1328, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.