Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins about
- 1 chicken (3-1/2 pounds), skinned and cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes, in puree
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Pat chicken dry. Heat oil in pressure cooker. Add chicken; cook until golden, about 6 minutes. Add tomatoes, onion, green pepper, wine, garlic, bay leaf, basil, oregano, salt. Seal pot with cover. Bring to 15 pounds pressure over medium-high to high heat; cook 9 minutes.
2. Lower pressure by placing pot under cold running water. Remove chicken mixture to serving platter. Remove and discard bay leaf. Serve with garlic bread if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 446, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 168, carb. (g): 9, pro. (g): 56, sodium (mg): 645, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.