Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 8 slices bacon (6 ounces)
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breasts (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices (1/2 inch thick) challah (egg bread), toasted
- 4 green lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
1. Cook bacon in skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; drain on paper towels. Wipe skillet. Cook chicken in oil 8 minutes, until no longer pink in center, turning once.
2. Combine mayo, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, rind and salt in bowl.
3. Layer 4 slices of bread with lettuce, chicken, sauce, tomato and bacon. Top with remaining slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 506, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 130, carb. (g): 25, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 659, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.