1. Stir together onion, carrot, green pepper and oil in microwave-safe 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish to coat vegetables. Microwave, uncovered, on high power for 4 minutes.
2. Add garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, chicken broth, taco seasoning and salt. Microwave, uncovered, on high power for 3 minutes.
3. Add chicken; stir to evenly distribute. Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap, venting slightly at one corner. Microwave on high power for 5 minutes.
4. Rotate dish. Uncover; stir. Recover, venting. Microwave on high power for 5 minutes.
5. Uncover. Stir in rice. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 5 minutes.
6. Spoon about 3/4 cup filling onto center of each tortilla. Fold up each side of tortilla as if wrapping a package. Place, seamside down, in microwave-safe 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Brush about 1 tablespoon of water over top of burritos. Sprinkle evenly with taco cheese. Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap, venting at one corner. Microwave on high 5 minutes, until heated through. Serve warm with Salsa Beans.
1. Combine kidney beans, pinto beans, salsa and salt in microwave-safe medium-size bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, vented; microwave on high for 2 minutes, until heated through.