- 1 14 ounce can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup star-shaped pasta
- 1 large sliced celery rib
- 2/3 cup diced uncooked chicken breast
1. In a saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil. Stir in star-shaped pasta; cook 6 minutes. Stir in sliced mini carrots and sliced celery rib; cook 4 minutes more. Stir in chicken breast; cook 3 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 95, Fat, total (g): 1, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.