- 2 packages (3 ounces each) fried rice noodles (such as Top Ramen), broken up
- 1 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 package (9 ounces) precooked chicken breast strips (such as Tyson Breast Strips)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Place noodles and red pepper in a medium-size bowl and pour boiling water over top. Let noodle mixture sit for 5 minutes, stirring, occasionally.
2. Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
3. Drain noodles and peppers, setting aside 1/2 cup water. Place noodle mixture in a serving bowl and add chicken.
4. Pour peanut sauce over noodles and toss to combine, adding cooking water as needed to thin sauce. Sprinkle with scallions and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 319, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 36, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 825, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.