Parsley and rosemary flavor the dumplings that cook atop the bubbling chicken stew. It's a hearty, one-dish meal.
1. Mix flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch pepper in plastic bag. Add chicken; shake to coat.
2. Heat oil and butter in large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add chicken; saute until lightly browned, 10 minutes. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Add broth, water, celery and remaining salt and pepper. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
4. Combine baking mix, parsley and rosemary in bowl. Stir in milk.
5. Uncover stew; bring to boiling; add vegetables. Form dumplings on wet teaspoon, one at a time, and drop into stew; you should have about 20 dumplings. Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes over medium heat. Cover; cook 5 minutes, until dumplings are firm. Ladle into bowls.