Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Broil 6 mins to 8 mins
- 8 ounces orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat broiler.
2. Cook orzo in saucepan following package directions.
3. Meanwhile, coat chicken with dressing in plastic food-storage bag. Remove from bag to broiler-pan rack.
4. Broil 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F. Remove to plate; keep warm.
5. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until softened. Add tomatoes; cook 3 minutes. Add olives, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute to heat through. Toss with orzo in saucepan.
6. Spoon orzo onto platter. Arrange chicken on top.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 417, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 84, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 517, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.