Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 box (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 3 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 2 x 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 egg
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling salted water 8 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 4 minutes. Drain; transfer to large bowl.
2. Coat chicken with flour. Cook chicken in butter in skillet 5 minutes, until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Add half-and-half, cheese, mustard; simmer 4 minutes, to thicken. Add nutmeg, salt, tarragon, peppers. Remove from heat.
3. Whisk egg, 1/2 cup cheese mix; whisk into skillet. Add chicken. Heat until thickened; do not boil. Toss with pasta.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 526, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 132, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 437, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.