1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick pot over medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces for 5 minutes, in batches if necessary, turning them halfway through cooking. Remove to a plate and reserve.
2. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pot and cook onion over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Add cauliflower and green pepper and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water if mixture gets too dry.
3. Add the curry powder, ginger and cayenne. Cook 1 minute.
4. Mix 1/4 cup of chicken broth with cornstarch until smooth. Reserve.
5. Add remaining chicken broth, tomatoes, salt and chickpeas to pot. Stir until combined and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in reserved chicken and cornstarch mixture. Simmer for 2 minutes until thickened and chicken heated through. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.