Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 14 mins
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat scallion and chive cream cheese (such as Philadelphia)
From the pantry:
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan and cook for 4 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add 1 teaspoon oil, onion and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper to skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add flour to skillet and cook 1 minute, stirring. Add broccoli, thyme and 1/2 cup water to skillet. Cover; cook for 4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
3. Remove cover and add chicken, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, tomatoes and cream cheese to pan; stir until well blended.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 272, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 621, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.