Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Bake 425°F 12 mins
- 1 package (12 ounces) chicken cutlet patties
- 7 ounces mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 2 Gala apples, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup glazed walnuts
- 1/2 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette
- 8 teaspoons shredded Asiago cheese
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees . Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken patties on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes, turning once.
2. Meanwhile, divide salad greens, apples and nuts among four dinner plates. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.
3. Remove cutlets from oven and transfer to a cutting board. Slice cutlets into strips. Fan over salad and sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons Asiago.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 411, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 900, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.