Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 15 mins
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 6 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 canned anchovy fillets
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, packed in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 lemon, for garnish
1. Bring chicken broth in large skillet to boiling. Add chicken; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Let chicken cool in liquid.
2. Combine mayonnaise, wine, anchovies, undrained tuna, lemon juice, oregano and capers in blender or food processor. Whirl until smooth.
3. Remove chicken from skillet. Cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Overlap in circle on platter. Pour tuna sauce over chicken. Garnish with capers, parsley and lemon.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 369, Fat, total (g): 29, chol. (mg): 63, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 1100, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.