Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 8 mins
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 3/4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . In a medium-size bowl, stir together chicken, cheese, onion and taco seasoning. Stir in cilantro, if desired.
2. Place 2 tortillas on baking rack over a baking sheet. Spread 1 heaping cup of chicken mixture over each tortilla. Top each with another tortilla and press down gently. Bake quesadillas at 450 degrees for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Cut into quarters and serve with salsa, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 264, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 854, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.