Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Slow Cook 5 hrs (low) or 3 hours (high)
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce-style marinade (such as A.1.)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 28 ounce bag frozen Potatoes O'Brien (such as Ore Ida)
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Whisk together evaporated milk, marinade, mustard, salt and pepper; set aside.
2. Add potatoes, chicken and onion to slow cooker bowl and stir to combine. Pour marinade mixture over top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-1/2 hours or LOW for 4-1/2 hours, stirring once halfway through.
3. Remove cover and stir. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley and replace cover for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 269, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 88, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 331, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.