Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Grill 8 mins
- 1 package (20 ounces) ground chicken
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary OR: 1 teaspoon snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 rolls
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
1. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals, or heat gas grill to hot, or heat oven broiler.
2. Combine ground chicken, cream cheese, bread crumbs, grated onion, salt, pepper, rosemary, cheddar cheese and parsley in large bowl. With greased hands, form mixture into 6 equal patties.
3. Grill or broil burgers for 4 minutes per side or until instant-read thermometer inserted in centers registers 165 degrees F. Place on rolls; top with lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 385, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 129, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 817, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.