1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Separate the chicken meat from the skin and bones; discard the skin and bones. You should have a total of about 2 cups of chicken meat. Place in a large bowl.
3. Add half of the shredded Mexican cheese blend, all of the shredded cheddar cheese, 2 cups of the thawed pepper strips (you should have about 1/2 cup of pepper strips remaining), the chili powder, salt and cumin to the chicken meat in the bowl; toss to combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Wrap the corn tortillas in damp paper toweling. Place in a microwave oven and microwave on high power for 2 minutes or until the tortillas are warmed through and flexible. Or wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil. Then heat in a 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or until the tortillas are warmed through and flexible.
5. Whisk together enchilada sauce and half-and-half in small bowl. Spread 1/2 cup evenly over the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
6. Dip one side of tortilla in remaining enchilada sauce mixture in bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken mixture across the center of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla to enclose the filling. Place the tortilla, seam side down, in the baking dish. Continue with remaining tortillas and filling. Place next to each other in the baking dish. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce mixture over the enchiladas in the baking dish.
7. Chop the remaining 1/2 cup of the bell pepper strips. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend over the enchiladas in the baking dish. Top with the bell pepper pieces. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
8. Bake the enchiladas in the 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil. Bake the casserole, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese on top is melted.