Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Chill 24 hrs Bake 500°F 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon hot-pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken parts
1. Puree in blender lime juice, soy sauce, oil, hot-pepper sauce, ginger, garlic, thyme, pepper, allspice and salt. Combine marinade with chicken in plastic food-storage bag. Seal. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
2. Place oven rack in top position. Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
3. Drain chicken; discard marinade. Pat dry. Arrange in roasting pan.
4. Roast on top rack in 500 degrees F oven 25 minutes for breasts, 30 minutes for thighs and drumsticks, or until instant-read thermometer registers 170 degrees F, without touching bone.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 532, Fat, total (g): 31, chol. (mg): 166, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 53, sodium (mg): 706, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.