Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Marinate 1 hr Cook 12 mins
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (16 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium jicama, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, washed, dried and sliced
1. Whisk together lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle in oil, whisking until thickened. Place 1/4-cup dressing in a shallow dish. Add chicken and marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Heat grill to medium and oil rack. Grill chicken for 6 minutes per side, until cooked through, or broil for 5 minutes per side. Cool slightly, then cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices.
3. On platter, arrange mango, beans, bell pepper, jicama, lettuce, and chicken. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 410, Fat, total (g): 13, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.