Servings: 18 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr Broil 5 mins
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Mint leaves, for garnish
Make It Prepare dip:
1. Mix yogurt, mint, salt, pepper and lemon juice in bowl. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
2. Heat broiler. Lightly coat broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Prepare chicken fingers:
3. Cut chicken into 3 x 1/2-inch fingers.
4. Mix paprika, cumin, cayenne, allspice, salt and sugar in bowl. Coat chicken fingers with spice rub.
5. Broil chicken, turning once, for total of 5 minutes, until no longer pink in center. Garnish. Serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 18; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 124, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 254, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.