1. In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper and the hot sauce. Add chicken (save wings for another use) and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking rack with nonstick cooking spray and place inside rimmed baking sheet.
3. Stir together crushed corn flakes, bread crumbs, remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, the poultry seasoning, paprika and cayenne. Stir in oil until blended. Remove chicken from marinade and dip in crumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
4. Place chicken on rack and bake at 400 degrees F. for 55 minutes or until instant- read thermometer registers 160 degrees when inserted in thickest part of breast. Serve with Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes. Makes 8 servings.
1. Place potatoes in a large pot; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to pan. Add milk and sour cream. Mash to desired consistency.