Blue cheese dressing makes a tangy sauce in this chicken, celery and mozzarella cheese pizza recipe. Hot sauce is drizzled prior to baking and then passed on the side for those who like spicier food.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place chicken tenders in a large skillet and add cold water to cover. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer gently for 8 minutes or until chickens internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from skillet and slice into long strips.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the hot sauce and broth. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat with the broth mixture.
4. Place a pizza crust on a baking sheet and spread with 1/3 cup of the dressing. Scatter half of the chicken over the dressing and half of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Drizzle some of the broth mixture over top. Repeat with remaining pizza crust, dressing, chicken and mozzarella.
5. Bake pizzas at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until crusts are lightly browned and the cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and scatter celery over pizzas. Serve with a tossed salad and extra hot sauce on the side, if desired.