Servings: 10 Yield: 10 slices Prep 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons buffalo wing hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- 2 whole-wheat wraps
- 2 large leaves iceberg lettuce
- 8 ounces thick-sliced chicken breast (from the deli)
1. Stir together blue cheese dressing and hot sauce. Spread each wrap with half of blue cheese mixture, then layer 1 lettuce leaf and 4 ounces chicken onto each wrap. Roll up and trim off the ends. Slice into 1-inch-thick slices and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 72, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 451, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.