Servings: 4 Yield: 4 servings (or 8 appetizers) Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 8 mins
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild green chiles
- 2 cups shredded ready-to-eat barbecued chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled taco sauce
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place 1 tortilla on large baking sheet. Spread with 1 tablespoon chiles. Top with one-quarter of chicken, cheese and taco sauce. Place tortilla on top. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chiles, chicken, cheese and sauce, for a total of 4 separate quesadillas.
3. Bake in 450 degrees F oven 8 minutes, until crispy and cheese melted. Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into quarters. Garnish with cilantro, salsa and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 436, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 84, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 1082, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.