Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Broil 8 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels, cooked following package directions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 small head lettuce, shredded
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Heat broiler. Brush chicken with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
2. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
3. Slice breasts into long 1/2-inch-thick slices. Mix with remaining sauce, corn and salt. Keep warm.
4. Gently warm tortillas according to package directions.
5. To serve, place lettuce on tortillas. Top with chicken. Garnish with cheese and scallions. Roll up.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 177, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 287, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.