Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Bake 425°F 45 mins Cook 15 mins
- 6 cups red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (about 10-3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup plus 1 can milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) small pasta shells
- 2 cans (about 5 ounces each) white chunk chicken in water, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar, Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread potatoes evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on high power for 15 minutes. Carefully uncover. Transfer to large bowl.
2. Whisk sour cream, cream of chicken soup and 1 soup can of milk in a small bowl. Add to potatoes. Add the uncooked pasta shells, chicken, cheese, salt and pepper. Pour into baking dish. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Bake in 425 degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until the pasta and potatoes are tender. Let cool slightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 597, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 70, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 851, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.