1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine bread crumbs, flour, parsley, basil, salt, paprika and pepper in small brown paper bag; seal and shake to mix.
3. Combine lemon juice, butter and oil in a large bowl. Add the chicken, turning the pieces to coat. Working with a few pieces at a time, shake the chicken in crumb mixture in the bag to coat evenly; place the pieces on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
4. Bake in 350 degree F for 45 minutes or until the chicken meat is no longer pink near bone.
5. Increase the oven heat to broil. Adjust the oven rack 4 to 6 inches from the source of heat. Broil chicken until lightly golden, 5 to 8 minutes.