Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 25 mins
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin and cut into 20 strips
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 10 very large green olives, halved
1. Dip chicken breast strips in egg whites and then in bread crumbs to completely cover.
2. Place chicken in nonstick baking pan, and bake at 350 degrees F until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
3. When chicken is cool enough to handle, place half an olive on the tip of each piece.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 161, Fat, total (g): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 452, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.