Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 16 mins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 10 skinless chicken cutlets (4 ounces each), lightly pounded
- 1 sweet onion, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
1. Puree marinade in blender. Scrape into bowl. Add chicken and onion. Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
2. Saute chicken with onion in batches in oil in skillet, 8 minutes, turning once. Cool; freeze in individual portions. Use in 3 months.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 164, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 63, carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 474, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.