Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 7 hrs 45 mins Stand 15 mins
- 3 medium-size sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinned chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans chicken broth
- 1 13 1/2 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 2.9 ounce package Thai peanut salad-dressing mix
- 2 3 1/2 packages Ramen noodles, broken up
1. In slow cooker, layer in following order: sweet potatoes, chicken, red pepper, cabbage and onion.
2. Whisk broth, coconut milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and ginger in bowl. Pour into slow cooker; cover.
3. Cook on low heat 7-1/4 hours; stir once halfway through if possible.
4. Remove 1-1/2 cups of liquid and discard. Ladle out another 1 cup liquid into small bowl. Whisk in peanut dressing mix; add back into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes. Turn off heat.
5. Stir in noodles. Cover; let stand 15 minutes or until noodles are soft.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 467, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 1166, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.