Servings: 4 Bake 375°F 10 mins Cook pasta according to package directions
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium bottled teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nuts
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix together apricot preserves, teriyaki sauce, mustard, ginger and garlic powder. Season both sides of chicken breast halves with salt and pepper.
3. Bake chicken in 375 degrees F oven 10 minutes (170 degrees F internal temperature). Brush each breast with 1 tablespoon apricot sauce.
4. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss pasta with remaining apricot sauce, scallions, water chestnuts and nuts. Serve pasta with chicken.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 477, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 69, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 869, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.