Apricot preserves and Dijon-style mustard make a tasty combination with chicken in this main-dish recipe. Serve with the wild rice mix to round out the meal.
1. Heat oven to 400 degree F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together the apricot preserves, ketchup, mustard and ginger. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture.
3. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish and spread the remaining apricot mixture over the top. Bake at 400 degree F for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degree F on an instant-read thermometer.
4. Make rice following package directions, using the olive oil.
5. To serve, sprinkle the hazelnuts over the chicken breasts and stir the reserved apricot mixture into the cooked rice.