Yield: 6 slices Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins
- 1 prepared regular or whole-wheat pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 jar (16 ounces) roasted red pepper alfredo sauce (such as Classico)
- 1 pound grilled chicken, cut into cubes
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place crust on large baking sheet or pizza pan; brush with oil. Spread the Alfredo sauce over crust. Top with chicken and green pepper. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and red pepper flakes.
3. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes or until bubbly and crust has started to brown. Cool slightly before slicing into 6 pieces.