Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 4 hrs
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 cup short-grain brown rice
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Whisk broth, garlic, and thyme in the insert of a slow cooker. Stir in brown rice. Layer on chicken without disturbing the rice. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Stir in broccoli, Parmesan, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 422, Fat, total (g): 12, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 489, calcium (mg): 241, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.