- 1 package (9 ounces) fully cooked grilled chicken (such as Perdue Short Cuts)
- 1 large apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 heads endive, leaves separated
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Add apple, raisins and nuts. In a smaller bowl, whisk together Miracle Whip, milk and lemon juice; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat all ingredients evenly.
2. Line 4 salad plates with the endive leaves and spoon an equal amount of salad onto each.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 348, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 42, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 683, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.