- 8 6 inches corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Weekend-Prepped Pureed Beans
- 1 1/2 cups Weekend-Prepped Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Lime, cut into wedges
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush the tortillas lightly with olive oil and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until just crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan warm the pureed beans over medium heat. Spread the bean mixture over the tortillas, top each with chicken, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. Serve with lime wedges. Weekend-Prepped Pureed Beans
3. Puree one 15-oz. can rinsed and drained low-sodium black beans with cup fresh cilantro, 1/2 fresh seeded jalapeno pepper, 2 Tbs. lime juice, 2 Tbs. water and tsp. salt. Weekend-Prepped Shredded Chicken
4. Pull the chicken from one rotisserie chicken; discard the skin and bones.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 341, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 48, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 40, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 12, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 21, vit. A (IU): 716, vit. C (mg): 20, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 4, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 55, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 344, Potassium (mg): 488, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.