Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins Cook 16 mins
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 sweet red peppers, seeds removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 ounces soba noodles, cooked following package directions
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread out sweet potatoes on pan and bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes or until tender.
3. Combine broth, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, sugar and chili paste. Set aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a plate. Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and add broccoli and red peppers. Stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
5. Add sweet potatoes, reserved chicken, teriyaki mixture and soba noodles. Stir to coat all ingredients. Heat through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 476, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 110, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 51, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 762, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.