Servings: 4 Hands On 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 15 ounce can reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapenos (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups weekend prepped shredded chicken
1. In a small bowl whisk together the oil, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper, to taste.
2. Place remaining salad ingredients in separate serving bowls. Assemble individual salads with desired ingredients. Top each serving with chicken and drizzle with lime dressing.
Tip Weekend-prepped shredded chicken
- Tear meat from one rotisserie chicken, discard skin and bones. Refrigerate meat in a zip-top bag.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 449, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 84, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 33, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 7, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 9, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 29, vit. A (IU): 6851, vit. C (mg): 12, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 6, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 146, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 671, Potassium (mg): 1026, calcium (mg): 252, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.