Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 55 mins
- 1 quart low-fat, low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. In a large pot, simmer stock, onion, and celery for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, cut thinly sliced carrot into star shapes with cookie cutter.
2. Add chicken, rice, carrot stars, and peas. Simmer an additional 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 90, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 112, calcium (mg): 27, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.