Servings: 6 Yield: 6 sandwiches Prep 20 mins Broil 10 mins
- 6 pieces naan or lavash bread
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 1 1/2 pound package boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup prepared hummus
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced
1. Heat oven to broil. Wrap bread in foil and warm in bottom of oven. Coat a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine coriander, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Stir in lemon juice and garlic to make a paste. Rub all over chicken thighs.
3. Place chicken thighs on prepared broiler pan and broil 2 to 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Flip over and broil another 5 minutes, or until thighs register 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Transfer to a cutting board and slice into strips.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of the hummus onto each piece of bread. Top with some of the tomato, cucumber and chicken. Fold in half and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 546, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 120, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 1098, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.