Servings: 4 Yield: 3 cups Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Stand 10 mins
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
Make It Make It:
1. Place the chicken breasts in a large skillet. Add enough water to cover chicken. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes more.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt until combined. Stir in the cranberries and green onion.
3. Remove the chicken to a cutting board and slice into bite-size cubes. Toss with the dressing mixture and serve with fresh lettuce leaves.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 288, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 91, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 8, Monounsaturated fat (g): 8, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 30, vit. A (IU): 1944, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 15, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 16, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 340, Potassium (mg): 584, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.