Servings: 5 Active Time 25 mins Total Time 25 mins
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 3/4 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cool water
For the salad
- 1 package (8 oz.) rice noodles
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch matchsticks
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and cut into 2-inch matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
1. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk.
2. Prepare rice noodles according to package directions, then rinse with cold water and drain to cool and prevent clumping. Divide the noodles evenly among five bowls. Distribute carrots, cucumber, bean sprouts, chicken, and lettuce among the bowls. Top each with a sprinkle of cilantro and mint. Serve immediately with the dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 305, Fat, total (g): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 735, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.