Prep 30 mins Bake 375°F 55 mins
- 3/4 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 pounds ground chicken
- 10 ounces baby bella mushrooms, shredded
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz) Mrs. Dash meatloaf seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 can (141/2 oz) Italian seasoned stewed tomatoes (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . Coat a large shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Add ground chicken, mushrooms, onions, eggs, parsley, meatloaf seasoning, lemon zest and salt. Mix thoroughly; form into 2 meatloaves.
3. Place meatloaves in prepared pan and bake at 375 degrees for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees . Serve 1 meatloaf with whipped potatoes, roasted butternut squash and, if desired, seasoned stewed tomatoes. Cool remaining meatloaf, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for gyros on Wednesday.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 222, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 146, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 341, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.