Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on LOW for 4 hours Cook 1 min
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 2 garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup Marsala
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Mashed potatoes (optional)
- Steamed yellow beans (optional)
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine olive oil, shallot and garlic in bottom of slow cooker. Combine flour, salt and black pepper; coat chicken with mixture and add to slow cooker. Scatter mushrooms over chicken and add Marsala.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours. Drain liquid into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Combine cornstarch with 2 tsp water and stir into saucepan; simmer for 1 minute and add back into slow cooker. Stir in parsley.
4. Serve chicken with sauce and, if desired, mashed potatoes and yellow beans.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 352, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 110, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 43, sodium (mg): 394, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.