Servings: 6 Prep 25 mins Bake 450°F 25 mins
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 cups soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place flour in a shallow dish and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. In another shallow dish combine the eggs, mustard, and garlic with a fork. In another shallow dish combine the bread crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
2. Place the pork between pieces of plastic wrap and pound until 1/4-inch thickness. Dip each piece of pork into flour, then into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs to coat; set aside.
3. Place oil in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Place pan in oven for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the hot pan from oven and tilt pan to distribute oil evenly. Add port to pan in an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown and pork is tender.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 267, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 106, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 25, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 22, vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 7, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 48, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 493, Potassium (mg): 421, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.