Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 400°F 30 mins
- 4 thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4 ounces each
- 3 ounces fat-free feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat orzo, cooked following package directions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees .
2. Spread chicken out on a flat work surface and pound lightly. Place 1/4 of the cheese on short end of each chicken breast. Sprinkle an equal amount of oregano and basil over each breast and roll up tightly.
3. Place chicken, seam side down, in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Pour broth and wine over chicken. Season with salt and pepper; place a slice of lemon on each. Loosely cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Cut chicken into 1-inch slices and serve with cooked orzo and Dilled Cucumber Salad. Garnish with parsley and remaining lemon.
- 2 thinly sliced peeled cucumbers
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine cucumbers, dill sprigs, red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup water and sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or until serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 348, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 69, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 606, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.