Servings: 4 Yield: main-dish salads Prep 15 mins Marinate 1 hr Cook 12 mins
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small head fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
1. In a bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, vinegar, honey, 1/2 tsp of the salt and 1/8 tsp of the pepper. Pour half the dressing (about 1/4 cup) into a large resealable plastic bag with chicken breasts. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Set aside remaining dressing.
2. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Pat chicken dry and discard marinade. Grill 6 minutes per side (12 minutes total) or until 165 degrees . Cool chicken slightly, then chop into 1-inch pieces.
3. Toss chicken with fennel, orange slices, beans, arugula, olives, reserved dressing, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and remaining 1/8 tsp pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 462, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 907, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.