Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Broil 6 mins Cook 10 mins
- 4 thin-cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Mexican seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 pouch Minute Rice Multigrain Medley, cooked per pkg directions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Season chicken on both sides with 4 tsp of the Mexican seasoning. Broil 3 minutes, turn and broil 3 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees . Place chicken on a cutting board and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in green pepper, zucchini, summer squash, salt and remaining 2 tsp of the Mexican seasoning; cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Slice chicken breasts and wrap in tortillas with vegetables. Serve with rice, sour cream and lime wedges for squeezing over fajitas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 438, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 78, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 51, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 712, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.